Our classes are held from the beautiful Village Haberdashery shop in West Hampstead, conveniently located opposite the tube and next to the overland train 6, Hardy Building, West Hampstead Square, Heritage Lane, London NW6 2BR. A class information sheet is sent to you once you’ve booked with further details about the class and getting to us.
About the classes & FAQ
- Our classes are fun but professional and we make sure you get the most out of the day by giving you lots of tips and answering your questions
- Class sizes: we pride ourselves on our small classes, having attending large classes in the past we like the attention you get from small classes
- Timings: our classes start at different times (these are stated on the booking timetable) and we advice that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the class starts
- Class levels & prior experience: all our classes are either suitable for beginners, intermediate or advanced and this is stated on each class. Some classes require prior experience and this is noted in the class description. If you’re unsure please get in touch
- Cakes, materials, equipment and aprons are all provided on the day
- You’ll get a worksheet to take home highlighting everything that we cover in the class including recipes, equipment lists and tips and tricks
- Taking your cake home: you’ll be provided with a box but please bring a bag enough to fit the box. A blue Ikea bag is perfect or a large wide base supermarket reusable nylon bag.
- Class start times: Classes start promptly, please ensure you leave plenty of time to travel to us. We cannot hold the class back if you are running late and we may not be able to go over what you have missed if you arrive late. There is a lot to get through in our classes and it isn’t fair on other paying students if we have to stop and go back to explain things to late students
- Our classes generally run on time, but sometimes are a little shorter or run on a littler later (if there’s lots of chatting!). If you’re in a rush to leave on time please let us know at the beginning of the class
- Tea and coffee as well as water is served throughout the class. All you need to bring is a cold packed lunch if you’re attending a full day class. There are lunch options close by but we recommend bringing your own as you may be rushed if you have to go out
- 8 out of 10 students return for more classes, which is testament to the quality of the classes. Read a small selection of what past students have said here
- Please note our classes are adult classes, the minimum age for students in the classes is 16 years old unless stated otherwise
- We cannot take responsibility or liability for any costs incurred by yourself to attend the class
- Lateness: If you arrive more than an hour late (half an hour for short classes), you will not be able to take part in the class and you will not be able to move to another class or receive a refund
- Parking & Getting to us: The best way to get to us is via public transport. If you’re coming by car to a full day class during the week please park at the all day parking on Victoria Road. We cannot hold the class back if you park on the pay and display bays close to the workshop and you need to move your car. Information here.
- You are strictly prohibited to use any of the class sheets, designs, photography or materials from our classes for your own classes or business
- Taking videos is prohibited in class. You may take photos for your own use (if uploading onto a blog or website please ask permission before doing so) but please make sure you do not disturb the rest of the class when doing so and don’t take photos of people. We may occasionally take photos for our business purposes, if you would prefer to not be featured please let us know in advance
If you’re unsure on what classes to attend please give Nathalie a call on 07999 783 784 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what will suit you best