We have a wide range of cake decoration classes to suit all levels, all held from our beautiful workshop space in West Hampstead, London. Whether you fancy learning something new for fun, you're new to cake decorating and want to learn new skills or you're a cake business owner and would like to take your skills to the next level we have something for you. Our friendly, relaxed and professional classes are held from our beautiful workshop space in West Hampstead, London and we want our guests to leave feeling inspired and with a whole host of new skills. All the equipment, materials and cakes are included in all our classes, you just need to bring yourself.
If there's something you're looking for that you can't see here, please get in touch as we run private classes and are constantly adding new group classes.
To see what our students say about our classes click here.
- This class has passed.
Christmas Cupcake Decorating Techniques Sale £40
10/12/2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£48.00
Get into the Christmas spirit with this fun cupcake decorating class. You’ll learn a range of different techniques using a variety of different pastes, tools and learning both piping and sugarpaste cupcake doming. This short class is perfect for those who want to learn some decorating techniques and wow their friends and family this Christmas
What is covered in the class:
- Get baking tips on how to make the perfect cupcakes
- Learn about sugarpaste, modelling paste and florist paste
- Colour your pastes and learn how to create a successful colour palette for your decorations
- Learn how to make decorations from sugarpaste, modelling paste and florist using different cutters and equipment
- Get tips on how to get the perfect buttercream for piping
- Learn how to pipe buttercream using different nozzles to create different effects
- Learn how to dome your cupcakes with buttercream and sugarpaste discs
- Decorate all your cupcakes using the decorations you have made
- Go home with an information and recipe sheet and your cupcakes in a box
Further information: All equipment and materials are included in the class. The class starts at 7pm. Tea, coffee and water will be supplied. We provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere in all our classes. Our small class sizes also ensure you get one to one attention so that you get the most out of the session. In each class you’ll learn all the tricks of the trade, get to practice the techniques you’re shown and go home with new found skills which you will be able to use time and time again.
A recipe and information sheet will be provided for you to take home plus your cake creations! Please note our classes are adult classes, further details of children attending can be viewed on our terms and conditions.
Please check your diary – refunds or transfers are not available once payment is made. For further information please view our terms and conditions.