We have a wide range of cake decorating classes to suit all levels, all held from a beautiful workshop space in London. Whether you want to learn something new for fun, you’re new to cake decorating and want to learn new skills for a particular project or you’re a cake business owner and would like to take your skills to the next level we have something for you. Our friendly, relaxed and professional classes are held from a beautiful workshop space in West Hampstead, London or, we can come to your home or venue. We want our students to leave our classes feeling inspired and with a whole host of new skills. All the equipment, materials and cakes are included in all our classes, you just need to bring yourself.
If there’s something you’re looking for that you can’t see here or you’d like to attend a class and the dates don’t suit, please get in touch as we run private classes and are constantly adding new group classes.
To see what our students say about our classes click here.
Iced Biscuits £50
September 16 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£50.00
In this class you’ll learn how to create a fantastic set of iced cookies using sugarpaste fondant and royal icing details. You’ll learn a variety of different transferable decorating techniques including working with royal icing, piping, painting, marbling, gold leaf and working with different tools and equipment. You will:
- Learn how to decorate your cookies with sugarpaste fondant icing & royal icing – all transferable skills onto cakes & cupcakes
- Learn how to make an on trend marble technique with sugarpaste fondant icing
- Create a stunning watercolour effect with edible paints
- Work with lustres to create different effects on your biscuits
- Work with edible gold leaf
- Pipe details on your cookies with royal icing
- Work with gold paint to create different effects on your cookies
- Go home with your six cookies and worksheet with recipe and details of what we’ve covered in the class
- Be able to ask any baking or decorating questions you may have
Further information: All equipment and materials are included in the class. Tea, coffee and water will be supplied. We provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere in all our classes. Our small class sizes also ensure you get one to one attention so that you get the most out of the session. In each class you’ll learn all the tricks of the trade, get to practice the techniques you’re shown and go home with new found skills which you will be able to use time and time again.
A recipe and information sheet will be provided for you to take home plus your cakes! Please note our classes are adult classes, further details of children attending can be viewed on our terms and conditions.
Please check your diary – refunds or transfers are not available once payment is made. For further information please view our terms and conditions.