We have a wide range of cake decorating classes to suit all levels, all held from a beautiful workshop space in London. Whether you want to learn something new for fun, you’re new to cake decorating and want to learn new skills for a particular project or you’re a cake business owner and would like to take your skills to the next level we have something for you. Our friendly, relaxed and professional classes are held from a beautiful workshop space in West Hampstead, London or, we can come to your home or venue. We want our students to leave our classes feeling inspired and with a whole host of new skills. All the equipment, materials and cakes are included in all our classes, you just need to bring yourself.
If there’s something you’re looking for that you can’t see here or you’d like to attend a class and the dates don’t suit, please get in touch as we run private classes and are constantly adding new group classes.
To see what our students say about our classes click here.
- This class has passed.
Parent & Child Cupcake Buttercream Swirls £90 (FOR TWO)
August 19 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm£90.00
Introducing one of our most popular cupcake decorating classes for you to enjoy with your child. Come have fun with your son, daughter, niece, nephew or another special child in your life and learn how to decorate six cupcakes using a variety of different buttercream swirls and techniques, and sugarpaste and florist paste decorations. The price is for one adult and one child, if you’d like to add an extra child please contact us before booking. A great introduction to cupcake decorating, this short class is perfect for complete beginners or those looking to brush up on their decorating skills.
What is covered in the class:
- Get baking tips on how to make the perfect cupcakes
- Learn all about sugarpaste and florist paste, its uses and how to work with it
- Colour sugarpaste and florist paste and learn how to create a successful colour palette for your decorations
- Learn how to make decorations from sugarpaste and florist paste using different cutters and equipment including sugar roses
- Get tips on how to get the perfect buttercream for piping
- Learn how to pipe buttercream using different nozzles to create different effects
- Decorate all your cupcakes using the decorations you have made
- Go home with an information and recipe sheet and your cupcakes in a box
Further information: All equipment and materials are included in the class. The class starts at 7pm. Tea, coffee and water will be supplied. We provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere in all our classes. Our small class sizes also ensure you get one to one attention so that you get the most out of the session. In each class you’ll learn all the tricks of the trade, get to practice the techniques you’re shown and go home with new found skills which you will be able to use time and time again.
A recipe and information sheet will be provided for you to take home plus your cake creations! This class is suited for children 8-15 and their parents / carers.
Please check your diary – refunds or transfers are not available once payment is made. For further information please view our terms and conditions.