We have a wide range of cake decorating classes to suit all levels, all held from a beautiful workshop space in London. Whether you want to learn something new for fun, you’re new to cake decorating and want to learn new skills for a particular project or you’re a cake business owner and would like to take your skills to the next level we have something for you. Our friendly, relaxed and professional classes are held from a beautiful workshop space in West Hampstead, London or, we can come to your home or venue. We want our students to leave our classes feeling inspired and with a whole host of new skills. All the equipment, materials and cakes are included in all our classes, you just need to bring yourself.
If there’s something you’re looking for that you can’t see here or you’d like to attend a class and the dates don’t suit, please get in touch as we run private classes and are constantly adding new group classes.
To see what our students say about our classes click here.
*NEW* Textured Sharp Edge Buttercream Drip Cake £125
September 20 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm£125.00
*NEW* In our new class learn how to make a show stopping on trend textured buttercream sharp edge chocolate drip cake. The most popular cake style of the year, this class has so many techniques packed in to the day and perfect for those that want to decorate with buttercream, chocolate and other yummy toppings. You’ll learn how to:
- Split, fill and prepare a cake for covering with buttercream
- Achieve a smooth finish with buttercream, the perfect base for your ganache drip
- Colour buttercream in the colours of your choice
- Learn how to create a textured buttercream effect on your cake
- Make chocolate confetti bark, chocolate dipped strawberries, learn how to dust & bling up popcorn and other goodies to top your cake with
- Work with edible gold leaf to add some details to your cake
- Pipe buttercream details on your cake
- Get a perfect ganache drip around your cake
- Go home with a show stopping cake to enjoy
All equipment and materials are included in the class. The class starts at 10am. Tea, coffee and water will be supplied. All you need to bring is a packed lunch. We provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere in all our classes. Our small class sizes also ensure you get one to one attention so that you get the most out of the session. In each class you’ll learn all the tricks of the trade, get to practice the techniques you’re shown and go home with new found skills which you will be able to use time and time again.
A recipe and information sheet will be provided for you to take home plus your cake creations! Please note our classes are adult classes, further details of children attending can be viewed on our terms and conditions.
Please check your diary – refunds or transfers are not available once payment is made. For further information please view our terms and conditions.